Most of the business owners think that CRM implementation in business is costly and not worthy. There are so many success stories of implementing CRM. But improper and poorly implementation of CRM Software Solution break down business also. Here are the main 3 myths for CRM by Business owners.
1) Do not Require it
CRM means Client Relationship Management. It is clear that CRM is closely related to Sales. Here are the key components of any viable CRM solutions.
- Contact Management
- Sales Team and Customer Opportunity Management
- Lead Management for Determining High-Quality Leads
- Reports and Dashboards
- Customizable Home Screen and Layouts
- Sales Analytics
- Mobile CRM
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Collaboration
- Email Client Integration
- Workflow and Approvals
- Territory Management
- Sales Data
- CRM Data/File Storage
- Files Sync and Share
- Inside Sales Console
- Sales Performance Management
- Marketing Automation Integration
- Chat Integration
- Call Center Automation and Integration
- Web Analytics Integration
- Support Automation
- Web-Based/Cloud-Based CRM or On-Premise CRM Deployment
- Product Level Quotes
- Role-Based Views
- Open Source
- Testing Environment
- 3rd-Party Integrations
- Campaign Management
- Customization Options
- ERP Integration
- Email Marketing Integration
- Social Media Management Integration
- Case Management/Customer Satisfaction
These are the number of benefits which dedicated and smart CRM can give.
2) Do not have Budget
The decade ago, the budget for the CRM Software solution was a major roadblock in business. But thanks to cloud technology, now the budget is becoming less issue in the small and large scale business. There are many online solutions for CRM are available online which offer a freemium pricing model. However, these models lack some features but if you have startup than for trial purpose you can use them. But when you compare the budget and benefits of CRM, you will definitely come to a positive decision. And for CRM software solution, you do not need in-house expertise. Nowadays many CRM software development companies in India, offering outsourced CRM development services at affordable rates.
3) Employees are not Used too
Now, this depends on the complexity level of CRM. If you have implemented a CRM solution that is easy to use and clean then your employees won’t find any issues to use it.
Here are some of the points for how your CRM solution should be:
- Modern and User-friendly
- Integrated into Both Mobile and Desktop
- Seamless Integration of EMails
- Integration of Graphs, Charts, and Reports
- Collaboration Between Colleagues and Teams
- Department Wise Separation
- Chat facility for Internal Communication
Other Common Myths About CRM Solution Development
- Choosing the most popular CRM to keep up with competition is not worthy.
- Buying different suits for different departments in business is costly.
- CRM vendors can be your true partner, they will give you support and maintenance.
- Many people think it is the wrong assessment for the Return On Investment.
- Each department of the business can use it, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.
Benefits of CRM Software Solution
- Storing customer information online is easier than on paper and in mind.
- The reminder of an important task on sticky notes is not as good as notifications.
- Speeding up your sales cycles by using the simple and easy-to-use software.
- Saving time on follow-ups.
- Easy to manage your projects by allocating tasks to employees from software.
- Improved communication with your sales manager and colleagues.
Kanhasoft is one of the top CRM development company in India, offering offshore services for mobile and web application development. If you are seeking for CRM solution to boost your business contact us today.