The Web Development Life Cycle (WDLC) is another philosophy being proposed particularly for the development of web applications. It is basically a progression of steps, or stages, that give a structure for creating the application and overseeing it through its whole lifecycle. Despite the fact that there’s no particular strategy or single approach for creating web applications and software segments, there are set up techniques that associations utilize and models they take after to address diverse difficulties and objectives.
Here are the 6 Essential Steps for Web Application Development
1. Gathering Information: Purpose and Main Goals
2. Deciding Target Audience and Security
3. Listing Functionalities and Technical Specifications
4. Planning: Sitemap and Wireframe Creation
6. Testing, Review, and Launch